- 8/6 Roster
- FIFO Perth Only
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Gold Mining Client
- Temp to Permanent role (after 3 months)
We are currently seeking an experienced Process Operator for our Gold Mining Client in WA on an 8/6 Roster, FIFO Perth for Immediate Start.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Processing Shift Supervisor, the process technician is responsible for operating all sections of the processing plant, which include Crushing, Grinding, Leaching and Elution circuit in accordance with specified parameters, to optimise gold production/recovery. This also includes basic maintenance of operational equipment within the Processing Department.
The responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- The day-to-day operation of the Process Plant consisting of three stage crushing, Milling, CIL, Thickener, AARL Elution circuit and gold room.
- Ensuring that all work is completed in a safe manner and in accordance with approved systems and processes.
- Working closely with the maintenance team in the monitoring and planning of maintenance activities; and
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role with previous experience in an operating gold processing plant (essential)
- Must hold a current C Class driver's license
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Good working application of process plant systems and reporting
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Must be highly motivated with a proven record of safety and good work ethic
- Must be able to pass a full medical, DAS and police clearance.
For the successful candidate our client provides a safe and positive working environment with excellent camp amenities and a great company culture, based on an 8 days on; 6 days off Roster.
Applicants have ability to pass site clearances, i.e Current WA C Class Drivers Licence, Current Police Clearance, Pre-Employment Medical and D&A.
Please register your interest by emailing CV to HR@premiummining.com.au or for further information feel free to contact our office on (08) 9378 2362.
*PREMIUM MINING EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE 2018*
All Premium Mining employees go into the draw for a Harley Davidson and a Trip for 2 to Bali. Every pay you have with Premium Mining, you get a ticket into the draw. Candidates who are signed over to our client remain in the draw. T&C's Apply.
19 Meliador Way, MIDVALE 6056
(08) 9378 2362
Shop 7, 272 Hannan Street, KALGOORLIE WA
(08) 9091 5021