- 2/1 Roster
- FIFO Perth Only
- November 2018 Start
- Approx 5 week Project
- Excellent Client
PROJECT MANAGER - will need previous experience in delivering dewatering pipelines at a RTIO site (or others). Cert 4 in HSE, C Class Licence, must be an excellent communicator with the ability to win over the client and influence them. Preferably engaged on hourly rates.
Roles and responsibilities are but not limited to;
- Project Manager reports directly to the General Manager
- Manages day-to-day relationship with client
- Provides overall project leadership, organisation, and management
- Executes the project in accordance with all contractual requirements and within company policies and guidelines
- Maintains good relationships with public and private organisation
- Ensures compliance with project HSE policies and procedures, including security
- Ensures compliance with the project Quality policies and procedures
- Manages and coordinates project scope, budget, and schedule performance
- Manages and maintains a smoothly functioning and productive project team
- Directs and oversees performance of the Construction and Engineering Manager’s resolutions to constructability problems during the design phase of the project
- Coordinates with the Project Engineering Manager for placement of engineering staff and timeliness of engineering execution and information
- Coordinates with the Site Supervisor for placement of construction staff and timeliness of construction execution and reporting
Applicants must have ability to pass site clearances, i.e Current Drivers Licence, Current Police Clearance, Pre-Employment Medical and D&A.
If you can meet the above requirements please email your application to HR@premiummining.com.au with your Resume, Licences, Qualifications and References.
*Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
*PREMIUM MINING EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE 2018*
All Premium Mining employees go into the draw for a Harley Davidson and a Trip for 2 to Bali. Every pay you have with Premium Mining, you get a ticket into the draw. Candidates who are signed over to our client remain in the draw. T&C's Apply.
19 Meliador Way, MIDVALE 6056
(08) 9378 2362
Shop 7, 272 Hannan Street, KALGOORLIE WA
(08) 9091 5021