- 8/6 Roster
- Residential Kalgoorlie Only
- Immediate Start
- Good Remuneration
- Excellent Gold Mining Client
- Full Superannuation (paid on all hours worked)
- Potential Full Time role (after 3 months)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Safety & Training Coordinator for our Gold Mining Client located in Kalgoorlie Region on an 8/6 Roster. (Please note this is a residential role with a bus to site).
We are seeking a candidate with the following:
- At least five years' underground production experience in a mechanised hard-rock underground mine.
- Certificate IV in OHS / WHS.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in conducting on-the-job training and assessment
- Experience in incident investigation and reporting.
- Auditing or inspection experience.
- Internal or Lead Audit qualification would be highly regarded.
Candidates must have ability to pass site clearances, i.e Current WA Drivers Licence, Current Police Clearance, Pre-Employment Medical and D&A.
Please register your interest by emailing CV to HR@premiummining.com.au or for further information feel free to contact our office on (08) 9378 2362.
*PREMIUM MINING EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE 2018*
All Premium Mining employees go into the draw for a Harley Davidson and a Trip for 2 to Bali. Every pay you have with Premium Mining, you get a ticket into the draw. Candidates who are signed over to our client remain in the draw. T&C's Apply.
81 Swan Street, GUILDFORD WA
(08) 9378 2362
Shop 7, 272 Hannan Street, KALGOORLIE WA
(08) 9091 5021