We are currently seeking several Underground Electricians for our Gold Mining Client in Kalgoorlie Region - to be considered you must reside in Kalgoorlie. (Relocation Assistance can be provided for those who wish to relocate to Kalgoorlie).
This is an excellent opportunity to join our major clients term on a Long Term basis. Potential for Full Time positions (after 3 months).
- IMMEDIATE STARTS
- GOOD REMUNERATION
- SUPER PAID ON ALL HOURS WORKED
- POTENTIAL FULL TIME ROLES (AFTER 3 MONTHS)
- RESIDENTIAL KALGOORLIE POSITIONS (Enquire about Relocation Assistance).
The Underground Electrician reports to the Electrical Supervisor and the primary role is to provide an effective and responsive maintenance function; carrying out scheduled works and responding to operational requirements as well as carrying out site electrical installations.
Skills & Requirements
- Current Western Australian Electrical Workers License Unrestricted
- Demonstrated fault-finding and diagnostic experience in a similar underground mining environment
- Liaising with other maintenance personnel to meet agreed work priorities set by the Supervisors
- Ensuring all preventative maintenance functions are performed
- Conforming to and implementing company standards
- Assisting in the development of Departmental strategy for achieving the agreed annual targets of the operation
- Current "C" Class Western Australian Drivers Licence
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, Pronto, etc
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Demonstrated application of safe working procedures and inspection techniques
- Understanding of relevant sections of the Mines Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations
- Flexibility to adapt to improved procedures and practices
- St Johns Senior First Aid certificate (desirable)
- Qualification and experience in HV switching will be advantageous
*Successful applicants must possess the following, or have ability to obtain:
- Current Police Clearance
- Current WA Drivers Licence
- Current WA Electrical Workers License (Unrestricted)
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Medical and D&A.
To register your interest, please email your Cover Letter and CV (with current referees) to HR@premiummining.com.au
*Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
*PREMIUM MINING EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE 2017*
- Harley Davidson 2016 Street Bob Special (Denim Black) up for grabs -
All Premium Mining employees go into the draw for a Harley Davidson 2016 Street Bob Special, commencing 1 Jan 2017. Each pay you have with Premium Mining, you go into the draw. (E.g you work for PMP 6 months, you will have 12 entries). Prize will be drawn 29 December 2017. *T&C's Apply. (Please note: If you are signed over to client you will remain in the draw).
Shop 7, 272 Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6432
(08) 9021 5021
81 Swan Street, Guildford, WA 6055
(08) 9378 2362